The visit starts sincerely enough, with Bee thanking Stewart for coming.
“Anything you need you know you can always call me, I’m so happy to be here,” a casually-dressed Stewart tells Bee. As a correspondent on The Daily Show for 12 years, Bee was known for her absurd but cutting satirical segments — and an impressive ability to keep a straight face while asking ridiculous questions. But with her own weekly show on TBS, Full Frontal, perhaps the student has surpassed the teacher.
“I’m pretty I heard that sure you gave up show business to go and professionally massage livestock,” Bee tells Stewart. The conversation, as you can imagine, devolves from there.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears