A Kardashian-owned DASH store in Los Angeles has been damaged by what police are investigating as attempted arson.
The high-end fashion boutique, located on Melrose Avenue in the chic Beverly Grove neighborhood, was impacted by a “lit object” thrown at the glass storefront by an unidentified perpetrator, police told local news outlet KTLA5. A witness made the call to authorities around 11:20 p.m. on Monday night to report the incident. The store was closed at the time, and no property within was damaged.
So far, no one has been taken into custody, and the investigation is ongoing, reports Fox News.
Sisters and reality TV personalities Kourtney, Khloé, and Kim Kardashian founded the DASH line of stores in 2006, calling it “a one stop contemporary women’s boutique set to inspire the mindset of the confident, captivating, and charismatic women of today with an immaculate eye for fashion and style.” There are two other boutiques located in New York City and Miami Beach.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World