A Kardashian-owned DASH store in Los Angeles has been damaged by what police are investigating as attempted arson.
The high-end fashion boutique, located on Melrose Avenue in the chic Beverly Grove neighborhood, was impacted by a “lit object” thrown at the glass storefront by an unidentified perpetrator, police told local news outlet KTLA5. A witness made the call to authorities around 11:20 p.m. on Monday night to report the incident. The store was closed at the time, and no property within was damaged.
So far, no one has been taken into custody, and the investigation is ongoing, reports Fox News.
Sisters and reality TV personalities Kourtney, Khloé, and Kim Kardashian founded the DASH line of stores in 2006, calling it “a one stop contemporary women’s boutique set to inspire the mindset of the confident, captivating, and charismatic women of today with an immaculate eye for fashion and style.” There are two other boutiques located in New York City and Miami Beach.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption