She might only be 13, but Lila Grace Moss is already following in her mother’s very famous footsteps by posing for her first Vogue cover. Lila, the daughter of supermodel and giver of excellent genes Kate Moss and AnOther‘s Jefferson Hack, appears alongside her mother in a black-and-white cover shoot for Italian Vogue.
The shoot was helmed by Kate’s ex and longtime collaborator, Mario Sorrenti, and features mother and daughter wearing Versace in what might be the chicest family photo ever.
Lila’s entry into the fashion world highlights a growing trend for the industry of supermodel progeny booking campaigns and editorials. She joins the ranks of Vanessa Paradis’ daughter Lily-Rose Depp, Cindy Crawford’s kids Kaia and Presley Gerber and Stephanie Seymour’s sons, Peter and Harry Brant, as the freshest (and most aesthetically blessed) faces taking fashion by storm.
See a first look of the magazine cover below.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears