Mean Girls heartthrob Jonathan Bennett (you might know him better as Aaron Samuels) was on hand to introduce the cult-favorite film at a special screening at Cinespia in Los Angeles—and his opening had no shortage of the iconic jokes from the film.
Alongside director Mark Waters, Bennett cracked jokes about being personally victimized by Regina George, and ended his intro by telling viewers that while he would be sitting “over there,” they wouldn’t be able to join him, because—as the Plastics would say—”You can’t sit with us!”
Watch a clip of his intro below.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out