Mean Girls heartthrob Jonathan Bennett (you might know him better as Aaron Samuels) was on hand to introduce the cult-favorite film at a special screening at Cinespia in Los Angeles—and his opening had no shortage of the iconic jokes from the film.
Alongside director Mark Waters, Bennett cracked jokes about being personally victimized by Regina George, and ended his intro by telling viewers that while he would be sitting “over there,” they wouldn’t be able to join him, because—as the Plastics would say—”You can’t sit with us!”
Watch a clip of his intro below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now