Mean Girls heartthrob Jonathan Bennett (you might know him better as Aaron Samuels) was on hand to introduce the cult-favorite film at a special screening at Cinespia in Los Angeles—and his opening had no shortage of the iconic jokes from the film.
Alongside director Mark Waters, Bennett cracked jokes about being personally victimized by Regina George, and ended his intro by telling viewers that while he would be sitting “over there,” they wouldn’t be able to join him, because—as the Plastics would say—”You can’t sit with us!”
Watch a clip of his intro below.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears