Ivanka Trump launched the #WomenWhoWork initiative two years ago to create a dialogue around the challenges faced by women balancing work and home life.
Now, following in the footsteps of other working-woman pioneers like Sheryl Sandberg, Trump is releasing a handbook for success. She announced the project on her website this morning. “If you ask me, there’s nothing more incredible than a woman who’s in charge of her own destiny—and working daily to make her dreams a reality,” she wrote in her post. “Today, I’m beyond excited to announce the next evolution of our message—a book!”
“Through highly tactical, solution-oriented content, Trump empowers readers with the insight and tools to define success on their own terms and create the lives they want to live,” the blurb for the book reads on its preorder page on Amazon. It’s scheduled to be released next spring.
Trump, a mother of three whose professional pursuits include a fashion brand, real estate development projects and her eponymous site, has also been hitting the campaign trail for her father’s presidential bid as of late. She’s stuck staunchly to his side despite the seeming incongruity of her empowering message and his well-documented challenges with women’s rights.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart