TIME, Sports Illustrated and People are remembering the late boxing legend Muhammad Ali in a live online show on Monday morning at 10 a.m. E.T.
The one-hour show, Muhammad Ali: A Tribute to the Greatest, features Sports Illustrated photographer Neil Leifer, Sports Illustrated senior writer Tim Layden, TIME senior writer Sean Gregory, and Showtime boxing analyst Steve Farhood. We will also be joined via phone by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Bernard Hopkins and Rev. Al Sharpton.
Join us live above as we look back at Ali’s legacy as an athlete, activist and more.
For much more on Muhammad Ali, see TIME’s ALI: The Greatest, a 112-page, fully illustrated commemorative edition. Available at retailers and at AMAZON.COM
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror