In the final moments of Sunday night’s episode of Game of Thrones, Arya Stark was stabbed in the stomach by the Waif. She was left to stumble through Braavos, bleeding out; it’s unclear if she survived the attack.
Predictably, fans were startled by this fairly significant event on an otherwise quiet episode. Startled, but ultimately not surprised — many people seem to think she had it coming.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate