Modern dating is going to the apes. Literally.
A zoo in southern Germany has decided to give its orangutans more mating options through video dating.
Two of the rare orangutans — Sinta and Conny — were shown videos of available males to see if there was any interest in hopes of one day breeding, according to a statement from the Wilhelma Zoo in Stuttgart.
“The signs are positive,” the zoo said after Sinta and Conny appeared to take a liking to a male named Gempa living 350 miles away in Belgium.
The zoo said Sinta and Gempa are now enjoying a real-life date…
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization