The elusive chanteuse gamely joined Kimmel in a sudsy bathtub, while wearing a full-length sequined gown, diamond jewelry (including her 35-carat engagement ring from billionaire fiancee James Packer) and platform heels—as one does. While this might seem like a lot for a woman who refuses to take her sunglasses off under fluorescent lights, it’s important to remember that Mimi has had years and years of experience with this, as evidenced by her legendary MTV Cribs episode and also the “Shake It Off” video, which is still one of her greatest gifts ever given to mankind.
During the interview, Kimmel and Mariah discussed her Las Vegas residency, her upcoming nuptials and even indulged in a little champagne while being fed grapes by shirtless men.
Mariah had one critique, however, of Kimmel’s bathtub. “It’s going to spoil my hair,” she said.
Watch the full clip below.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma