The elusive chanteuse gamely joined Kimmel in a sudsy bathtub, while wearing a full-length sequined gown, diamond jewelry (including her 35-carat engagement ring from billionaire fiancee James Packer) and platform heels—as one does. While this might seem like a lot for a woman who refuses to take her sunglasses off under fluorescent lights, it’s important to remember that Mimi has had years and years of experience with this, as evidenced by her legendary MTV Cribs episode and also the “Shake It Off” video, which is still one of her greatest gifts ever given to mankind.
During the interview, Kimmel and Mariah discussed her Las Vegas residency, her upcoming nuptials and even indulged in a little champagne while being fed grapes by shirtless men.
Mariah had one critique, however, of Kimmel’s bathtub. “It’s going to spoil my hair,” she said.
Watch the full clip below.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time