Dozens of new emojis are on the way, says the non-profit group that approves the popular symbols for use. Expect to see the additions hit your iPhone or Android within the next few months (the process, sadly, takes some time).
Here are some of our favorites:
Avocado (Because they’re delicious)
Boxing Glove (Because mama said knock you out)
Goal Net (Because it’ll replace #goals)
Shark (Because you should live every week like it’s shark emoji week)
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This