Delta announced Friday that in-flight entertainment options will be free for passengers on about 90% of the airline’s flights.
Delta’s in-flight entertainment system, called Delta Studio, includes hundreds of movies and TV shows and thousands of songs, the airline says. About 400 of its aircraft have seat-back screens, while others offer passengers the option of streaming media directly to their smartphones, tablets or laptops.
The airline claims it’s now the only U.S. airline to offer all of its in-flight entertainment options free of charge.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time