Nick Jonas would like you to know that he’s living his best life as a very single bachelor—it is drafting season, after all—by consuming bacon. Lots and lots of bacon. At least, that’s the message we’re picking up on the latest single from his upcoming album, Last Year Was Complicated.
The track (which features Ty Dolla $ign) is titled “Bacon”—and appropriately so, because it sees the 23-year-old crooner expounding on how he can make bacon (among other activities) whenever he wants now that he’s living the single life. Alright, it’s not just about bacon—Jonas also savors being able to stay out late whenever he wants, being able to go out whenever he wants to go out and being able to wake up whenever he wants.
Heartbreak may make for some rough nights, but there’s nothing like bacon to heal the casualties of love.
Listen to the full song below.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization