Nick Jonas would like you to know that he’s living his best life as a very single bachelor—it is drafting season, after all—by consuming bacon. Lots and lots of bacon. At least, that’s the message we’re picking up on the latest single from his upcoming album, Last Year Was Complicated.
The track (which features Ty Dolla $ign) is titled “Bacon”—and appropriately so, because it sees the 23-year-old crooner expounding on how he can make bacon (among other activities) whenever he wants now that he’s living the single life. Alright, it’s not just about bacon—Jonas also savors being able to stay out late whenever he wants, being able to go out whenever he wants to go out and being able to wake up whenever he wants.
Heartbreak may make for some rough nights, but there’s nothing like bacon to heal the casualties of love.
Listen to the full song below.
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement