Nick Jonas would like you to know that he’s living his best life as a very single bachelor—it is drafting season, after all—by consuming bacon. Lots and lots of bacon. At least, that’s the message we’re picking up on the latest single from his upcoming album, Last Year Was Complicated.
The track (which features Ty Dolla $ign) is titled “Bacon”—and appropriately so, because it sees the 23-year-old crooner expounding on how he can make bacon (among other activities) whenever he wants now that he’s living the single life. Alright, it’s not just about bacon—Jonas also savors being able to stay out late whenever he wants, being able to go out whenever he wants to go out and being able to wake up whenever he wants.
Heartbreak may make for some rough nights, but there’s nothing like bacon to heal the casualties of love.
Listen to the full song below.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time