Nick Jonas would like you to know that he’s living his best life as a very single bachelor—it is drafting season, after all—by consuming bacon. Lots and lots of bacon. At least, that’s the message we’re picking up on the latest single from his upcoming album, Last Year Was Complicated.
The track (which features Ty Dolla $ign) is titled “Bacon”—and appropriately so, because it sees the 23-year-old crooner expounding on how he can make bacon (among other activities) whenever he wants now that he’s living the single life. Alright, it’s not just about bacon—Jonas also savors being able to stay out late whenever he wants, being able to go out whenever he wants to go out and being able to wake up whenever he wants.
Heartbreak may make for some rough nights, but there’s nothing like bacon to heal the casualties of love.
Listen to the full song below.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate