Fans needn’t fear for the future of the Game of Thrones character, however: Harington’s boyish look is ostensibly for Doctor Faustus, a play he’s starring in on London’s West End. And unlike the length of his tell-tale long locks — which were carefully monitored for clues about Jon Snow’s fate after last season’s cliffhanger ending — his beard can easily grow back in time for filming the show’s seventh season.
Or so we hope.
Take a look at Harington’s fresh-faced look below:
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time