Calvin Harris set the record straight Thursday after his breakup with pop star Taylor Swift.
The international DJ took to Twitter to break the ice after reports of the two breaking up surfaced Wednesday, telling fans that he had nothing but love for the time the two spent together.
“The only truth here is that a relationship came to an end & what remains is a huge amount of love and respect,” Harris wrote in a tweet that Swift herself prompty retweeted.
The Harris-Swift relationship lasted some 15 months, but after rumors of the breakup surfaced speculation began about how the couple’s time together might inspire Swift’s next hit, much like some of her other relationships have.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow