Calvin Harris set the record straight Thursday after his breakup with pop star Taylor Swift.
The international DJ took to Twitter to break the ice after reports of the two breaking up surfaced Wednesday, telling fans that he had nothing but love for the time the two spent together.
“The only truth here is that a relationship came to an end & what remains is a huge amount of love and respect,” Harris wrote in a tweet that Swift herself prompty retweeted.
The Harris-Swift relationship lasted some 15 months, but after rumors of the breakup surfaced speculation began about how the couple’s time together might inspire Swift’s next hit, much like some of her other relationships have.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma