Calvin Harris set the record straight Thursday after his breakup with pop star Taylor Swift.
The international DJ took to Twitter to break the ice after reports of the two breaking up surfaced Wednesday, telling fans that he had nothing but love for the time the two spent together.
“The only truth here is that a relationship came to an end & what remains is a huge amount of love and respect,” Harris wrote in a tweet that Swift herself prompty retweeted.
The Harris-Swift relationship lasted some 15 months, but after rumors of the breakup surfaced speculation began about how the couple’s time together might inspire Swift’s next hit, much like some of her other relationships have.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time