Hillary Clinton tore into presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump during a speech on national security Thursday, casting him as “unfit” for the presidency and offering a preview of her general election campaign message.
“Donald Trump’s ideas aren’t just different – they are dangerously incoherent,” she said. “They’re not even really ideas – just a series of bizarre rants, personal feuds, and outright lies.”
Here are her full remarks from the event in San Diego, California:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction