Hillary Clinton tore into presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump during a speech on national security Thursday, casting him as “unfit” for the presidency and offering a preview of her general election campaign message.
“Donald Trump’s ideas aren’t just different – they are dangerously incoherent,” she said. “They’re not even really ideas – just a series of bizarre rants, personal feuds, and outright lies.”
Here are her full remarks from the event in San Diego, California:
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This