It might be too much to hope for, but the Internet seems convinced that Frank Ocean‘s long-anticipated new album (reportedly called “Boys Don’t Cry”) will be dropping on Friday, June 3.
News of the alleged release has spread rapidly on the Internet, pockets of which are rife with Frank Ocean music conspiracy theories.
While new music was rumored to be headed our way almost a year ago (but hey, who’s keeping track?), recent celebrity endorsements — Chance the Rapper called it “amazing” and James Blake said the album is “better” than Ocean’s previous work — mean we might be listening to something fresh tomorrow.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out