It might be too much to hope for, but the Internet seems convinced that Frank Ocean‘s long-anticipated new album (reportedly called “Boys Don’t Cry”) will be dropping on Friday, June 3.
News of the alleged release has spread rapidly on the Internet, pockets of which are rife with Frank Ocean music conspiracy theories.
While new music was rumored to be headed our way almost a year ago (but hey, who’s keeping track?), recent celebrity endorsements — Chance the Rapper called it “amazing” and James Blake said the album is “better” than Ocean’s previous work — mean we might be listening to something fresh tomorrow.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.