It might be too much to hope for, but the Internet seems convinced that Frank Ocean‘s long-anticipated new album (reportedly called “Boys Don’t Cry”) will be dropping on Friday, June 3.
News of the alleged release has spread rapidly on the Internet, pockets of which are rife with Frank Ocean music conspiracy theories.
While new music was rumored to be headed our way almost a year ago (but hey, who’s keeping track?), recent celebrity endorsements — Chance the Rapper called it “amazing” and James Blake said the album is “better” than Ocean’s previous work — mean we might be listening to something fresh tomorrow.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time