Donald Trump said Thursday that he intends to eventually reopen Trump University, the now-defunct real estate school that is currently the subject of fraud allegations.
“After the litigation is disposed of and the case won, I have instructed my execs to open Trump U(?), so much interest in it!” he said on Twitter, referring to the class-action lawsuit against the organization. “I will be pres.”
Likely Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton has attacked Trump over the university, on Tuesday calling it a “scam that preyed on families to make money.”
Trump has defended the school and criticized the federal judge hearing the lawsuit as a “very hostile” “hater.” Documents made public on Tuesday revealed a moneymaking scheme at the school that targeted people with the most pressing problems.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement