Star Trek fans can now boldly go where no one has gone before—to the pool in a Star Trek: The Next Generation-themed swimsuit.
The geek-loving geniuses over at ThinkGeek have finally created a line of swimwear to let fans engage in a little Star Trek cosplay on their next trip to the beach and proudly display their love of The Next Generation.
Choose from a “Trekini” that comes in traditional Star Fleet uniform colors of blue, red, and gold, depending on whether you want to hit the beach dressed as a member of the science crew, operations staff, or command. For those wanting a little more coverage (or feeling particularly empathetic), choose a swim shirt inspired by the lavender uniform of ship counselor Deanna Troi, or pick up a TNG cover-up romper, perfect for stopping by Ten-Forward, the Enterprise’s lounge for refreshments, after a long hard day at the pool.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World