Star Trek fans can now boldly go where no one has gone before—to the pool in a Star Trek: The Next Generation-themed swimsuit.
The geek-loving geniuses over at ThinkGeek have finally created a line of swimwear to let fans engage in a little Star Trek cosplay on their next trip to the beach and proudly display their love of The Next Generation.
Choose from a “Trekini” that comes in traditional Star Fleet uniform colors of blue, red, and gold, depending on whether you want to hit the beach dressed as a member of the science crew, operations staff, or command. For those wanting a little more coverage (or feeling particularly empathetic), choose a swim shirt inspired by the lavender uniform of ship counselor Deanna Troi, or pick up a TNG cover-up romper, perfect for stopping by Ten-Forward, the Enterprise’s lounge for refreshments, after a long hard day at the pool.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com