The CEO and chairman of General Motors believes in speed, self-driving cars and not deciding too early who should be President
Clarke, 29, may be the fierce Khaleesi, Mother of Dragons, on Game of Thrones, but she’s much bubblier in her new movie, Me Before You (out June 3), based on the best-selling novel. In it she plays Lou, an aide turned love interest to wealthy quadriplegic Will (Sam Claflin).
Electric bicycles are a staple of commuting around the world, and the U.S. could be next
It could happen to any parent
A new government study on rats linked cell-phone radiation to cancers of the brain and heart. It’s not the final word on the matter, but this research adds evidence that will lead to further study in humans.
He excels at “winning the news cycle”
Uncertainty undermines the confidence of business leaders and investors
How the GOP nominee won over a scion of the Bible Belt–and America’s evangelical base
What once seemed like over-the-top political correctness from my daughter doesn’t feel as awkward lately
Zimbabwe pardoned at least 2,000 prisoners on May 23 in order to create more room in its congested national prison system. Here are recent mass pardons that have taken place, and why the prisoners were let go.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears