The CEO and chairman of General Motors believes in speed, self-driving cars and not deciding too early who should be President
Clarke, 29, may be the fierce Khaleesi, Mother of Dragons, on Game of Thrones, but she’s much bubblier in her new movie, Me Before You (out June 3), based on the best-selling novel. In it she plays Lou, an aide turned love interest to wealthy quadriplegic Will (Sam Claflin).
Electric bicycles are a staple of commuting around the world, and the U.S. could be next
It could happen to any parent
A new government study on rats linked cell-phone radiation to cancers of the brain and heart. It’s not the final word on the matter, but this research adds evidence that will lead to further study in humans.
He excels at “winning the news cycle”
Uncertainty undermines the confidence of business leaders and investors
How the GOP nominee won over a scion of the Bible Belt–and America’s evangelical base
What once seemed like over-the-top political correctness from my daughter doesn’t feel as awkward lately
Zimbabwe pardoned at least 2,000 prisoners on May 23 in order to create more room in its congested national prison system. Here are recent mass pardons that have taken place, and why the prisoners were let go.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma