Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris have broken up after dating for more than a year, a source confirmed to TIME on Wednesday.
“I’m just taking things as they come,” Swift said recently, when asked about the relationship in an interview with Vogue. “I’m in a magical relationship right now. And of course I want it to be ours, and low-key.”
Harris—whose real name is Adam Wiles—was recently in a car accident that left him briefly hospitalized and forced him to cancel some of his shows.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization