Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris have broken up after dating for more than a year, a source confirmed to TIME on Wednesday.
“I’m just taking things as they come,” Swift said recently, when asked about the relationship in an interview with Vogue. “I’m in a magical relationship right now. And of course I want it to be ours, and low-key.”
Harris—whose real name is Adam Wiles—was recently in a car accident that left him briefly hospitalized and forced him to cancel some of his shows.
- Column: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive