Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris have broken up after dating for more than a year, a source confirmed to TIME on Wednesday.
“I’m just taking things as they come,” Swift said recently, when asked about the relationship in an interview with Vogue. “I’m in a magical relationship right now. And of course I want it to be ours, and low-key.”
Harris—whose real name is Adam Wiles—was recently in a car accident that left him briefly hospitalized and forced him to cancel some of his shows.
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time