Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris have broken up after dating for more than a year, a source confirmed to TIME on Wednesday.
“I’m just taking things as they come,” Swift said recently, when asked about the relationship in an interview with Vogue. “I’m in a magical relationship right now. And of course I want it to be ours, and low-key.”
Harris—whose real name is Adam Wiles—was recently in a car accident that left him briefly hospitalized and forced him to cancel some of his shows.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears