Carrie Fisher and her French bulldog Gary are back at it again. After warming fans’ hearts everywhere with their December appearance at The Force Awakens European premiere, the pair recently posed with the Princess Leia wax figure at Madame Tussauds in London.
Fisher documented the Star Wars-themed adventure on Twitter Wednesday, sharing photos of herself and her pup sitting next to the gold bikini-clad version of her character from 1983’s Return of the Jedi. “Before & after,” she captioned one of the pictures.
The wax museum also shared a shot of the 59-year-old actress’s visit on Instagram. “What an honour — Carrie Fisher (accompanied by her canine companion, Gary) visited our epic Star Wars experience yesterday where she came face-to-face with a figure of her iconic film character, Princess Leia,” they wrote. “Carrie’s likeness features in a scene recreating Jabba’s Throne Room, with the gargantuan gangster himself and his sadistic court jester, Salacious B. Crumb. Fans can see this scene here at Madame Tussauds London alongside 11 others depicting the most powerful moments from the Star Wars universe.”
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears