Tired of having to leave your house to get an ice cold beer straight out of the tap? Soon you won’t have to. SodaStream — the company behind the popular at-home soda maker — recently announced the release of Beer Bar, a machine that allows users to create their own homemade brews simply by pressing a button.
So how does it work? By adding Blondie — a beer concentrate with an ABV of 4.5 percent — to Beer Bar’s sparkling water supply, you’ll produce a light beer with a “smooth authentic taste and a hop filled aroma,” according to a press release.
However, as of now, the product is only available online in Germany and at select retailers in Switzerland. It’s expected to roll out in other markets later this year.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at email@example.com