Tired of having to leave your house to get an ice cold beer straight out of the tap? Soon you won’t have to. SodaStream — the company behind the popular at-home soda maker — recently announced the release of Beer Bar, a machine that allows users to create their own homemade brews simply by pressing a button.
So how does it work? By adding Blondie — a beer concentrate with an ABV of 4.5 percent — to Beer Bar’s sparkling water supply, you’ll produce a light beer with a “smooth authentic taste and a hop filled aroma,” according to a press release.
However, as of now, the product is only available online in Germany and at select retailers in Switzerland. It’s expected to roll out in other markets later this year.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving