The Tanner household from Full House is up for sale—or at least the exterior is. The San Francisco home featured in the opening credits of the 1980s sitcom is listed at $4.15 million, the local NBC News affiliate reports.
Even though the white shingles might look familiar, fanatics will be disappointed to find that the interior of the house looks nothing like the one on the show. Full House was largely filmed at the Warner Bros. Studio in Burbank. So sorry, no red doors here.
Full House was recently rebooted with Fuller House on Netflix.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.