The Tanner household from Full House is up for sale—or at least the exterior is. The San Francisco home featured in the opening credits of the 1980s sitcom is listed at $4.15 million, the local NBC News affiliate reports.
Even though the white shingles might look familiar, fanatics will be disappointed to find that the interior of the house looks nothing like the one on the show. Full House was largely filmed at the Warner Bros. Studio in Burbank. So sorry, no red doors here.
Full House was recently rebooted with Fuller House on Netflix.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time