Star Wars: The Force Awakens may have introduced the world to the impressive talents of Daisy Ridley and John Boyega, but the real breakout star of the film was the adorable droid, BB-8. In a new video, a black lab puppy meets the little robot and they have a cute off where everyone watching is the winner.
While director J.J. Abrams warned Ridley that BB-8 was not just an adorable ball of fun, but actually “a droid with a mission,” no one seems to have informed the puppy who quickly adopts BB-8 as his BFF. The result is even cuter than when R2-D2 and BB-8 hung out or when BB-8 went on an adventure or even when hot guys held BB-8. Now if only the puppy knew how to reattach his best friend’s head.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working