SpaceX again landed the first stage of one of its Falcon 9 rockets on Friday, capturing the landing with video footage from a camera positioned on the the outside of the rocket.
It was the third time the rocket company landed one of the rocket boosters on a drone ship at sea, the Verge reported.
Elon Musk, the founder and CEO of SpaceX, has said he intends to launch his first unmanned Mars mission in two years. His company has been working to land the first stage of its rockets safely after a launch so they can be re-used.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer