After brutal name calling and low blows, it appears Marco Rubio and Donald Trump have called a truce, of sorts.
Rubio recently came to Trump’s defense on Twitter, saying the protesters at Trump’s rallies are “professional” and not violent, as he claims the media puts it. And now, Trump, who once said Rubio couldn’t get elected “dogcatcher” in Florida, is urging the former presidential candidate to run for reelection there.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.