This is the third installment of her wildly popular Fenty x Puma creepers. This drop features three new colors and a slightly higher price point, at $140, which seemingly did not deter people from shopping their hearts out.
The singer’s venture into fashion has been gaining some traction as of late; her $80 fur covered slides for Puma sold out in mere hours last month, and her capsule collection with Manolo Blahnik counts Jennifer Lopez as a fan. She also designed Star Trek-inspired shades for Dior as a part of her brand ambassadorship with the French fashion house.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time