Rihanna continues on her path to world domination with her latest Puma sneakers release, which the pop singer says sold out in a hot 35 minutes.
This is the third installment of her wildly popular Fenty x Puma creepers. This drop features three new colors and a slightly higher price point, at $140, which seemingly did not deter people from shopping their hearts out.
The singer’s venture into fashion has been gaining some traction as of late; her $80 fur covered slides for Puma sold out in mere hours last month, and her capsule collection with Manolo Blahnik counts Jennifer Lopez as a fan. She also designed Star Trek-inspired shades for Dior as a part of her brand ambassadorship with the French fashion house.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space