This is the third installment of her wildly popular Fenty x Puma creepers. This drop features three new colors and a slightly higher price point, at $140, which seemingly did not deter people from shopping their hearts out.
The singer’s venture into fashion has been gaining some traction as of late; her $80 fur covered slides for Puma sold out in mere hours last month, and her capsule collection with Manolo Blahnik counts Jennifer Lopez as a fan. She also designed Star Trek-inspired shades for Dior as a part of her brand ambassadorship with the French fashion house.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve