Iwan Rheon — who plays the sadistic Ramsay Bolton on HBO’s Game of Thrones — wants you to know that he’s actually a good person. In honor of Red Nose Day, the 31-year-old actor joined forces with fellow typecast villains Danny Trejo and Steve Buscemi to sing a song about how nice they all are in real life.
“People think I’m scary but I’m gentle as a baby duck,” Rheon and Trejo belt out. “I’m not really mean, I just happen to look that way.”
Of, course this isn’t the first time Rheon has participated in a Red Nose Day special. Who could forget his performance in last year’s Game of Thrones: The Musical?
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate