Shrek, Mickey Mouse, and Family Guy‘s Stewie Griffin sang Adele on Britain’s Got Talent Thursday night. The unlikely performance came about thanks to the impressive impersonation skills of Craig Ball.
Ball hit the stage accompanied by only a piano and delivered a memorable version of Adele’s “Hello” sung as a heartfelt duet between Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog, and Mickey and Minnie Mouse. He didn’t stop there either. He had Shrek and Donkey, and a downright eerie take on Stewie and Peter Griffin. He ended his performance with a little help from Elmo and Star Wars resident Jedi master, Yoda.
It’s a very odd skill, but Ball has mastered it and while it’s not clear how that will fit on his resume, it was enough to get him to Britain’s Got Talent and get a smile from Simon Cowell.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate