When President Barack Obama visited Hiroshima on Friday alongside Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, he became the first sitting president to do so more than 70 years after a nuclear bomb was dropped on the city.
Here is the full text of his speech at the site, as recorded by the New York Times:
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time