After Marvel stunned Captain America fans everywhere Wednesday by revealing the superhero is actually an undercover agent for former Nazi organization Hydra, Chris Evans — who plays the patriotic Avenger in the Marvel Cinematic Universe — took to Twitter to express his feelings about the news. “Hydra?!?!?,” he tweeted, accompanied by the hashtag #sayitaintso.
The truth about Cap’s loyalty was brought to light in the first issue of the new comic series Captain America: Steve Rogers, which was written by Nick Spencer.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World