Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton may have the lowest favorability ratings of any likely presidential nominees in recent history, but they are both cleaning up in the mask-selling popularity contest, according to a Reuters report.
The Jinhua Partytime Latex Art and Crafts Factory in China, a Halloween mask manufacturer and party supplier, has sold around 500,000 masks of both Clinton and Trump. The plant’s managers are betting that demand for Trump masks will eventually outstrip demand for those of Clinton and they are working to stockpile the product.
“Even though the sales are more or less the same, I think in 2016 this mask will completely sell out,” factory manager Jacky Chen told Reuters of the Trump mask.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working