Last summer’s rap beef is ready for its sequel.
On Wednesday night, Meek Mill continued his lyrical assault on Drake with a new remix of “All the Way Up,” featuring Fabolous.
“I’m in the 6, man, 6 man, Dion Waiters,” Meek Mill raps on the track, a reference to Drake’s hometown of Toronto. He later dings Drake for ghostwriting, allegations Meek Mill made last summer as well. “And I’m on my level now, I’m so beyond haters/ Bout to go and grab the Benz truck, see y’all later/ When I came through the block, you should’ve seen y’all faces/ This is slaughter, new world order/ I be goin’ hard, Westbrook, 4th quarter/ This is hip-hop, you ain’t write it, don’t record it/ I don’t know how they gettin’ down ‘cross the border.”
Another, pointed Drake shot comes near the end of the verse: “Views from the projects,” Meek Mill raps, playing off Drake’s recent albumViews, which was originally called Views from the 6.
Read up on the Drake-Meek Mill feud from last year right here.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022