If deciding what shoes to wear in the mornings is a daily struggle for you, fear not — Zayn Malik has a nifty solution: buck convention and wear one of each.
The 23-year-old singer and boy band exile stepped out in one black boot and a coordinating single black Yeezy Boost while on a hike in Malibu this week.
This isn’t the first time that Zayn has made a bold fashion statement; his Versace Met Gala look earlier this year captured the hearts and the memes of the internet.
Will Zayn’s rogue footwear trend catch on? It’s too early to say, but we’re sure it’ll be a hit with indecisive fashionistas — and it’s one way to get more mileage out of your shoe collection.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving