If deciding what shoes to wear in the mornings is a daily struggle for you, fear not — Zayn Malik has a nifty solution: buck convention and wear one of each.
The 23-year-old singer and boy band exile stepped out in one black boot and a coordinating single black Yeezy Boost while on a hike in Malibu this week.
This isn’t the first time that Zayn has made a bold fashion statement; his Versace Met Gala look earlier this year captured the hearts and the memes of the internet.
Will Zayn’s rogue footwear trend catch on? It’s too early to say, but we’re sure it’ll be a hit with indecisive fashionistas — and it’s one way to get more mileage out of your shoe collection.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction