How does a bastard, orphan, son of [NO IDEA] and a Stark, dropped in the middle of a forgotten spot at The Wall by providence, impoverished, in squalor, grow up to be the Watch’s Lord Commander?
The worlds of Jon Snow and Alexander Hamilton crossed over in a mash-up tweet from Lin-Manuel Miranda, creator and star of Broadway sensation Hamilton. Miranda posted a picture of Snow along with a Hamilton lyric about Aaron Burr, using the hashtag #HamOfThrones:
It took about 12 seconds for fans to make their own jokes — all endorsed with Miranda retweets.
Jaime Lannister can no longer be someone’s “Right Hand Man”:
Littlefinger and Burr are kindred spirits:
The Targaryen Dragons are looking for a sheep at work — to immolate:
How to account for Tyrion’s rise to the top? His brain is working non-stop:
Khal Drogo was essentially the Hercules Mulligan of the Dothraki:
We’re still waiting on a Lafayette/Oberyn Martell mash-up.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future