How does a bastard, orphan, son of [NO IDEA] and a Stark, dropped in the middle of a forgotten spot at The Wall by providence, impoverished, in squalor, grow up to be the Watch’s Lord Commander?
The worlds of Jon Snow and Alexander Hamilton crossed over in a mash-up tweet from Lin-Manuel Miranda, creator and star of Broadway sensation Hamilton. Miranda posted a picture of Snow along with a Hamilton lyric about Aaron Burr, using the hashtag #HamOfThrones:
It took about 12 seconds for fans to make their own jokes — all endorsed with Miranda retweets.
Jaime Lannister can no longer be someone’s “Right Hand Man”:
Littlefinger and Burr are kindred spirits:
The Targaryen Dragons are looking for a sheep at work — to immolate:
How to account for Tyrion’s rise to the top? His brain is working non-stop:
Khal Drogo was essentially the Hercules Mulligan of the Dothraki:
We’re still waiting on a Lafayette/Oberyn Martell mash-up.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy