How does a bastard, orphan, son of [NO IDEA] and a Stark, dropped in the middle of a forgotten spot at The Wall by providence, impoverished, in squalor, grow up to be the Watch’s Lord Commander?
The worlds of Jon Snow and Alexander Hamilton crossed over in a mash-up tweet from Lin-Manuel Miranda, creator and star of Broadway sensation Hamilton. Miranda posted a picture of Snow along with a Hamilton lyric about Aaron Burr, using the hashtag #HamOfThrones:
It took about 12 seconds for fans to make their own jokes — all endorsed with Miranda retweets.
Jaime Lannister can no longer be someone’s “Right Hand Man”:
Littlefinger and Burr are kindred spirits:
The Targaryen Dragons are looking for a sheep at work — to immolate:
How to account for Tyrion’s rise to the top? His brain is working non-stop:
Khal Drogo was essentially the Hercules Mulligan of the Dothraki:
We’re still waiting on a Lafayette/Oberyn Martell mash-up.
This article originally appeared on Ew.com
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement