How does a bastard, orphan, son of [NO IDEA] and a Stark, dropped in the middle of a forgotten spot at The Wall by providence, impoverished, in squalor, grow up to be the Watch’s Lord Commander?
The worlds of Jon Snow and Alexander Hamilton crossed over in a mash-up tweet from Lin-Manuel Miranda, creator and star of Broadway sensation Hamilton. Miranda posted a picture of Snow along with a Hamilton lyric about Aaron Burr, using the hashtag #HamOfThrones:
It took about 12 seconds for fans to make their own jokes — all endorsed with Miranda retweets.
Jaime Lannister can no longer be someone’s “Right Hand Man”:
Littlefinger and Burr are kindred spirits:
The Targaryen Dragons are looking for a sheep at work — to immolate:
How to account for Tyrion’s rise to the top? His brain is working non-stop:
Khal Drogo was essentially the Hercules Mulligan of the Dothraki:
We’re still waiting on a Lafayette/Oberyn Martell mash-up.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears