Warning: This post contains spoilers for the sixth season of Game of Thrones.
While Game of Thrones viewers now know Bran was the cause of not only Hodor’s condition but also his death, Isaac Hempstead Wright — who plays the young Stark on the HBO drama — wants fans to know there’s no bad blood between the two in real life. The 17-year-old actor took to Twitter on Wednesday to share a photo of himself hanging out with costar Kristian Nairn. “Even though Hodor may be gone, [Kristian Nairn] isn’t getting away from me that easy,” Wright wrote, adding the hashtag #HoldTheDoor.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at firstname.lastname@example.org