Ariana Grande and Christina Aguilera joined forces on The Voice‘s season finale Tuesday night, performing “Dangerous Woman,” the titular track off Grande’s new album.
Grande began the performance with “Into You,” then segued into “Dangerous Woman.” Aguilera showed up halfway through the latter track, her belting vocals nicely juxtaposing Grande’s more soulful raspy sound.
The performance, a video of which has been shared by the Daily Mail and other outlets, earned high praise from fans of The Voice. A hologram of Whitney Houston was also apparently scheduled to perform on Tuesday night’s show but the late singer’s estate pulled out, saying the technology wasn’t yet “perfect.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org