Pink may seem like one of the ballsiest babes in the biz, but get her around one of her celebrity crushes and she doesn’t even have the nerve to look in their direction. On Jimmy Kimmel Live Monday, the singer admitted she dodged her crush fellow guest Johnny Depp backstage.
“I can’t talk,” she confessed, noting that Depp and Michael Keaton have this effect on her. When Kimmel asked if she’d ever met Keaton, Pink said she “dodged him as well, in a restaurant. I got under my table and left.”
The first time she met Depp was in a record store, where her husband Carey Hart forced her to come out from hiding. It did not go well. The second time — on the show before our very eyes — she tried to avoid eye contact as well. She couldn’t stop giggling and turned brighter than her hair as she refused to allow Depp to kiss her.
“This is awful!” Pink insisted. We beg to differ. Watch the video above.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List