When Helen Hunt placed her drink order at a Starbucks on Monday, she was quickly identified by her barista without giving her name. Or rather, misidentified.
“Ordered my drink @Starbucks,” she wrote on Twitter. “Asked the barista if she wanted my name. She winked and said. “We gotcha.”
In the accompanying photo, Hunt shows the Barista had written the name “Jody” on the cup. Hunt hash-tagged the tweet “#JodieFoster.”
Starbucks responded to the mix-up with a cheeky tweet of its own:
Read more: These Celebrities Look Uncannily Alike
As Entertainment Weekly reports, this is not the first time the two actresses have gotten mixed up. Hunt told David Letterman in 1994 that she was frequently mistaken for Jodie Foster when she was starting out as an actress. One time, she was even offered a free Thanksgiving turkey by a cashier who thought she was Foster—but he ended up charging her for the bird when he learned her true identity.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time