Netflix is seriously upping its streaming game this fall, with the help of a little Disney magic. On Monday, Netflix announced that it would become the exclusive streaming carrier for Disney films on U.S. pay TV services.
“From September onwards, Netflix will become the exclusive U.S. pay TV home of the latest films from Disney, Marvel, Lucasfilm and Pixar,” Ted Sarandos, Netflix’s head of content, wrote on their company blog.
While specific films weren’t named, the vast range of movies from the Disney franchise could span from cartoons to Star Wars, which means that there’ll be something for everyone. Consider your Netflix queue booked for this fall.
To see what’s headed to Netflix, watch the clip below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at email@example.com