The music video for Adele’s new single “Send My Love (to Your New Lover)” premiered during the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday night — though the singer, who’s currently out on tour, couldn’t be there in person to introduce it. She’d previously teased the video in a clip released last Monday, in which she stood in a floral-patterned dress against a black backdrop and crooned away.
It turns out the full thing isn’t much more than that, though some trippy visual effects trickle in later on. But it’s refreshing for its maturity and minimalism. You can watch it above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org