Johnny Depp trotted out his scarily spot-on impression of Donald Trump during a recent appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
The 52-year-old actor first impersonated the GOP presidential nominee hopeful in February for Funny or Die!’s faux-biopic, Art of the Deal, replicating the Donald’s distinctive hair, facial expressions and voice for the role.
Depp told DeGeneres that he wasn’t sure if he would be able to successfully impersonate Trump, but that he took on the project because it “sounded like fun.” He also conceded that “it was difficult — he speaks real weird.”
At DeGeneres’ urging, Depp gave the audience a small sample of his impersonation, gruffly remarking, “I have built a papier-mâché wall [for] Mexico. It costs $17.99. Fabulous!”
You can watch the full clip below.
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement