For Kim Kardashian West, blood is thicker than water, much to the benefit of drama-loving viewers everywhere. In a clip from an upcoming episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, the reality celebutante airs her grievances about her family’s mind-numbingly complicated relationships.
- Blac Chyna was once a close friend of Kim Kardashian
- Rapper Tyga is Blac Chyna’s ex-fiancee and father of her child
- Tyga might have left Blac Chyna for Kylie Jenner, Kim’s little sister
- Blac Chyna is now engaged to Kim and Kylie’s brother, Rob Kardashian
Nothing like some context! Anyways, Kim opened about how she really felt about Kylie and Tyga dating.
“I understand that Kylie dating Tyga completely broke Chyna’s heart. I feel for her in that situation,” Kardashian West said. “Was it uncomfortable for me when Kylie and Tyga started to date? Absolutely, because Chyna was my friend. But I had no choice but to take my sister’s side. That’s my sister.”
Duly noted, Kim. In the meantime, can anyone tell us if this conversation happened before or after this was taken?
You can watch the full clip below.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time