For Kim Kardashian West, blood is thicker than water, much to the benefit of drama-loving viewers everywhere. In a clip from an upcoming episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, the reality celebutante airs her grievances about her family’s mind-numbingly complicated relationships.
- Blac Chyna was once a close friend of Kim Kardashian
- Rapper Tyga is Blac Chyna’s ex-fiancee and father of her child
- Tyga might have left Blac Chyna for Kylie Jenner, Kim’s little sister
- Blac Chyna is now engaged to Kim and Kylie’s brother, Rob Kardashian
Nothing like some context! Anyways, Kim opened about how she really felt about Kylie and Tyga dating.
“I understand that Kylie dating Tyga completely broke Chyna’s heart. I feel for her in that situation,” Kardashian West said. “Was it uncomfortable for me when Kylie and Tyga started to date? Absolutely, because Chyna was my friend. But I had no choice but to take my sister’s side. That’s my sister.”
Duly noted, Kim. In the meantime, can anyone tell us if this conversation happened before or after this was taken?
You can watch the full clip below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve