For Kim Kardashian West, blood is thicker than water, much to the benefit of drama-loving viewers everywhere. In a clip from an upcoming episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, the reality celebutante airs her grievances about her family’s mind-numbingly complicated relationships.
- Blac Chyna was once a close friend of Kim Kardashian
- Rapper Tyga is Blac Chyna’s ex-fiancee and father of her child
- Tyga might have left Blac Chyna for Kylie Jenner, Kim’s little sister
- Blac Chyna is now engaged to Kim and Kylie’s brother, Rob Kardashian
Nothing like some context! Anyways, Kim opened about how she really felt about Kylie and Tyga dating.
“I understand that Kylie dating Tyga completely broke Chyna’s heart. I feel for her in that situation,” Kardashian West said. “Was it uncomfortable for me when Kylie and Tyga started to date? Absolutely, because Chyna was my friend. But I had no choice but to take my sister’s side. That’s my sister.”
Duly noted, Kim. In the meantime, can anyone tell us if this conversation happened before or after this was taken?
You can watch the full clip below.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate