The Internet is filled with unboxing videos, which for the uninitiated, are exactly what they sound like—videos of people taking their purchases out of the box.
While it’s easy to fall down an Internet rabbit hole and spend an hour (or three, no judgment) watching excited consumers show off their wares, be aware that no one is ever as excited as this Star Wars fan unpacking her Chewbacca mask.
In the clip, the tension builds as she takes the mask out of its container off camera, but from the moment she slips Chewbacca’s face on top of her own, she can’t stop smiling and laughing. While she swears she will let her son play with the mask, its hard to believe that she would ever let him get his hands on her precious Chewie face, which is all hers.
[H/T Daily Dot]
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com