The Internet is filled with unboxing videos, which for the uninitiated, are exactly what they sound like—videos of people taking their purchases out of the box.
While it’s easy to fall down an Internet rabbit hole and spend an hour (or three, no judgment) watching excited consumers show off their wares, be aware that no one is ever as excited as this Star Wars fan unpacking her Chewbacca mask.
In the clip, the tension builds as she takes the mask out of its container off camera, but from the moment she slips Chewbacca’s face on top of her own, she can’t stop smiling and laughing. While she swears she will let her son play with the mask, its hard to believe that she would ever let him get his hands on her precious Chewie face, which is all hers.
[H/T Daily Dot]
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body