The Internet is filled with unboxing videos, which for the uninitiated, are exactly what they sound like—videos of people taking their purchases out of the box.
While it’s easy to fall down an Internet rabbit hole and spend an hour (or three, no judgment) watching excited consumers show off their wares, be aware that no one is ever as excited as this Star Wars fan unpacking her Chewbacca mask.
In the clip, the tension builds as she takes the mask out of its container off camera, but from the moment she slips Chewbacca’s face on top of her own, she can’t stop smiling and laughing. While she swears she will let her son play with the mask, its hard to believe that she would ever let him get his hands on her precious Chewie face, which is all hers.
[H/T Daily Dot]
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma