The Internet is filled with unboxing videos, which for the uninitiated, are exactly what they sound like—videos of people taking their purchases out of the box.
While it’s easy to fall down an Internet rabbit hole and spend an hour (or three, no judgment) watching excited consumers show off their wares, be aware that no one is ever as excited as this Star Wars fan unpacking her Chewbacca mask.
In the clip, the tension builds as she takes the mask out of its container off camera, but from the moment she slips Chewbacca’s face on top of her own, she can’t stop smiling and laughing. While she swears she will let her son play with the mask, its hard to believe that she would ever let him get his hands on her precious Chewie face, which is all hers.
[H/T Daily Dot]
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction