Just to be clear, Kim Kardashian West is not pregnant.
On Thursday night, the 35-year-old reality star bought three pregnancy tests and took one in a cramped airplane bathroom during a flight. She shared the experience with her fans on Snapchat.
“I’m legit in the airplane bathroom taking a pregnancy test because I’m having a little bit of a scare,” a panicked Kardashian West said in the video.
She also shared a photo showing three boxes of pregnancy tests. “Panic Attack,” she captioned the photo.
After her frantic message, Kim shared the “not pregnant” results with fans.
Earlier in the day, Kardashian West spent the afternoon with daughter North at Disneyland, where the two snuggled close on the high-flying Dumbo ride. Sister Kourtney Kardashian and her son Mason Disick, 6, joined the two on the spinning carousel.
North, 2, even enjoyed a princess makeover with cousin Penelope Disick and best buddy Ryan Romulus.
Kim and husband Kanye will celebrate their second wedding anniversary next week. The mother-of-two said in a recent Keeping Up with the Kardashians episode that her husband wanted more kids, but she feared it wasn’t possible after suffering from placenta accreta while pregnant with five-month-sold son Saint.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time