Netflix’s Gilmore Girls revival will be called Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life, actress Lauren Graham said Thursday in a segment on The Ellen DeGeneres Show that was later posted to Deadline.
Graham, who will reprise her role as Lorelai Gilmore, made a surprise appearance to chat with Ellen about the show and share its title. A Year in the Life will consist of four episodes of an hour and a half each, spanning — as you’d guess — a year in Stars Hollow.
The lion’s share of the original cast will return for the reboot, which is “almost done” shooting, Graham said.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up