Netflix’s Gilmore Girls revival will be called Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life, actress Lauren Graham said Thursday in a segment on The Ellen DeGeneres Show that was later posted to Deadline.
Graham, who will reprise her role as Lorelai Gilmore, made a surprise appearance to chat with Ellen about the show and share its title. A Year in the Life will consist of four episodes of an hour and a half each, spanning — as you’d guess — a year in Stars Hollow.
The lion’s share of the original cast will return for the reboot, which is “almost done” shooting, Graham said.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve