The 29-year-old Olsen now runs The Row (alongside twin sister Ashley Olsen), an ultra-chic fashion label with a price point to match.
While casually discussing the Basquiats she acquired for their first brick-and-mortar store in NYC and extolling the virtues of physical storefronts vs. online shopping, Mary-Kate told Vogue, “I’ve never purchased anything online.”
Ashley added, “I prefer to see, touch, feel, and experience.”
Bold statements in this digital age, but not beyond the realm of possibility for someone who allegedly had “bowls and bowls of cigarettes” at her wedding. Better to leave the horrors of Net-a-Porter and Amazon Prime to the plebians.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at email@example.com